The 450-year-old mill at Langenchursdorf is a special feature among the mills in Langenchursdorf and the Chursbach valley. The hammer mill used to make iron profiles, iron rods etc. for the village smiths and there was also a flour and oil mill. What is now the flour mill was built in 1891. Maria and Karsten Doege, the current owners, purchased the mill in 1996. The former Habermann mill will now be preserved as a technical monument and is to be opened to the public. An exhibition on the mills in Langenchursdorf was arranged in 2007 as part of the “Callenberg Ore-Nickel Path” and it shows models of former and existing mills in the village.
Mon - Fri 10 a.m. – midday and 3 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Sat 9 a.m. – midday
Adults: € 2.50
Reduced rate: € 1.50
Children under 6 free of charge